SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM HOME
WHY USE A REALTOR WHEN PURCHASING A NEW HOME
1. No Cost to buyers
2. Negotiation Skills
3. Builders go the extra mile for realtors knowing we are their "bread and butter"
4. Realtors ensure builders deliver what they promise.
5. The agent in the model home represents the builder.
6. Realtors monitor the progress during construction.
7. Realtors are experienced and can easier over-come issues that arise.
8. Your purchase price is not lower because you have a Realtor. Future appraisals re based on the sales prices of similar homes, therefore, a builder selling you a home at a lower price because they have to pay your Realtor would push their appraisals down, therefore, your price is not lower.
9. Agents (builder employees) get paid regardless if you have your own Realtor or not.
Realtors represent you to ensure you have the best experience at no cost to you.
Maritime Realty is not affiliated with any builder
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Maritime Realty broker, Douglas Lisenbee, was taught as a Realtor that the community comes first. Those are not merely words but also what he lives by. Believing that he could serve the community best as a broker, he started Maritime Realty in April 2017 after a ten year successful career reaching and maintaining sales within the top five percent of agents selling in the area
4000 Highway 90 Unit C Pace, FL 32571
850 - 982 - 7339
Copyright © 2017 Maritime Realty Website Development By Thrasker